Bantam Paint+ Special Edition v1.2
Bantam Paint+ Special Edition is a reworking of the generic version of Bantam Paint+
in that in can access your phone's file system to save and open paintings. It also includes a feature not available in the generic version: the option to open a picture as a layer (clip art).
* *NEW* Save to phone or memory card
* *NEW* Open picture as a layer to use as clip art
* Hideaway toolboxes.
* Eraser (using the appropriate brush and color is a lot more precise than this)
* Easy to use interface.
* Full screen (240x400)
* Full touch screen support
* Haptic feedback
* Tools: pencil, brush, line, ellipse/circle, rectangle/square, rounded rectangle/square, shape fill, undo/redo, clear
* Custom color palette is saved
* Help file
Bantam Paint+ Special Edition Mobile Page: http://m.bantambytes.com/paintse.php
OTA download link: http://m.bantambytes.com/midlets/apps/bpplusse.jad
* If you do an OTA install you will have to goatbreak ("Att Branding")
* If you do a TKFileExplorer install
with the provided jar then you are done.
Update 9-18-2009 - The phone's back button can now be used to undo. Thanks for the suggestion bulldogn7. This is just a small update. I have other plans but this was easy to do and I should have done it sooner.
PNGEncoder provided by Mobile Biorhythm
Thank you beta testers:
Please feel free to suggest new features and report any bugs or other undesired behavior.
The jar and jad file is attached below for a TKFE install.